Michigan Mice Removal and Control
Poison Free Attic & Home Exclusions
Information You Should Know About Mice
Mice Reproduce Quickly
Mice weigh Less than an Ounce
Mice are nibblers
Mice lifespan is less than one year
Mice are nocturnal rodents
Mice will survive in the wilderness and in urban areas. They are very similar to one another. The eat numerous amounts of food and have 50 to 100 young per year. Mice are found in the attic and basement of homes. They are chewers and nibblers, because their teeth are like fingernails. Mice travel short distances and typically stay close to their nest. Mice spread several diseases from their saliva and droppings.
How do You Know You Have a Mice Problem?
Nuisance Problems: Besides the annoyance of waking up in the middle of the night to mice moving though your insulation scratching at the drywall they do present further and much more prominent nuisance problems. Mice can leave several droppings and urine staining which can present health problems. The two most prominent diseases from mice are salmonella and the hantavirus.
Mice Infestation Problem Solvers
Need mice or roof rat removal from your home, attic, or basement? Consider our poison free program to get rid of mice
- Mice Problems: Identifying entry points and potential entrances of mice and rats into your home or attic.
- Mice Exclusions: Locating entry points and installing one way devices to get rid of mice from your home or attic and prevent them from returning.
- MiceTrapping: Traps are strategically placed either in the home, basement, or attic to capture all unwanted pest and rodents.
- Mice Prevention: Mice can never be 100% prevented because like all rodents they can chew and gnaw their way into your home. However mice can be controlled and deterred from entering your home or attic. Sealing up the structure of your home will keep open run ways closed to further prevent easy access of the mice.
Our Mice Removal Program | Step By Step Mice Control
- Starts off with a complete home inspection. During the home inspection we identify entry points into the home, attic, and basement.
- Strategic placement of traps wherever the problem in your home is identified.
- Seal up the exterior of your home and if necessary instillation of one way trap doors.
- Re-inspection: After a period of time goes by we will come back to your home remove all the mice or rats trapped in your home. Remove any one way trap devices and make sure all repairs are still sealed.
- Clean-up all mice droppings from the attic, basement or crawl space.
Other Mice Control Solutions
Why Choosing Poison Free Mice Removal and Control is a Better and More Humane Method
Rat poison for mice control can result in slow and painful death for the rodents that consume it. Often times it can take up to 14 days for a mouse or rat to die once they consume the poison. Mice do not choose where they die. Decaying rodents will leave a horrific odor that can last for weeks or months. Mice are not looking for water outside the attic or house to drink and die. These are only what some will tell you. Cats and dogs that eat mice after they consume poison is secondary poisoning could result in your pet to become sick or even die.
Quarterly Mice Poison Programs Cost More Over Time
Many pest control companies offer quarterly or yearly treatments or poison programs. Each time you are required to pay a service fee and a treatment fee. After a years time you will end up paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars for dead mice/rats in the attic. We recommend taking a proactive approach and preventing the mice from returning with outside entry point repairs.
Receive a Free Quote For Mice Removal
If you find mice in your home or attic that are causing you problems. You can reach out to us online and we will provide a mice control and removal quote.
Mice and Control Removal in South East MI
Common areas we serve throughout our service area are: Bay City, Dewitt, Eagle, Elsie, Fowler, Maple Rapids, Ovid, St. Johns, Westphalia,Bellevue, Charlotte, Dimondale, Eaton Rapids, Grand Ledge, Mulliken, Olivet, Potterville, Sunfield, Vermontville, Waverly, Burton, Clio, Davison, Fenton, Flint, Flushing, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Linden, Montrose, Mount Morris, Ottisville, Swartz Creek,Dansville, East Lansing, Lansing, Leslie, Mason, Okemos, Stockbridge, Webberville, Williamston, Jackson, Grass Lake, Almont, Attica, Clifford,Columbiaville, Dryden, Imlay City, Lapeer, Metamora, North Branch, Otter Lake, Argentine, Brighton, Fowlerville, Hartland, Howell, Pinckney, Whitmore Lake, Armada, Center Line, Chesterfield, Clinton, Eastpointe, Memphis, Mount Clemons, New Baltimore, New Haven, Romeo, Saint Claire Shores, Shelby, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Midland, Carleton, Dundee, Estral Beach, Luna Pier, Maybee, Monroe, Petersburg, South Rockwood, Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Twp., Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Franklin, Holly, Lake Orion, Madison Heights, Milford, Novi, Oak Park, Ortonville, Oxford, Pontiac, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Troy, Walled lake, Wixom, West Bloomfield, Wolverine Lake, Birch Run, Chesaning, Frankenmuth, Merrill, Oakley, Saginaw, St. Charles, Zilwaukee, Bancroft, Byron, Corunna, Durand, Lainsburg, Lennon, Morrice, New Lothrop, Owosso, Perry, Vernon, Akron, Caro, Cass City, Fairgrove, Gagetown, Kingston, Millingston, Reese, Unionville, Vassar, Ann Arbor, Barton Hills, Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Canton, Livonia, Northville, Plymouth, Wayne, Westland