In Clinton County, MI we provide many bat, bird, and nuisance wildlife services. Our bat pest control services around the St Johns, MI area are not like the of bat exterminators. We do not use any types of poisons, fumigation's, bait blocks, or any other harmful chemicals whatsoever. Our animal control programs are to simply remove any bats, rodents, birds and nuisance wild animals and keep them out. Our services include inspection, removal, control, prevention, and clean up. Typical calls that come from the Clinton County, MI Area are because a home owner may here scratching in the attic, bats flying out of the home, bats in the fire place, or birds in the vent. Our specialty is bat removal, bat control, and live attic pest exclusions. All of our repairs on the home to keep the wildlife out of the attic are always backed with our five year guarantee.
Clinton County, MI Wildlife Removal Services
Reasons to Call for Nuisance Wildlife Removal Services in Clinton County, MI
- Getting Rid of Bats from your attic which includes bat removal, bat pest control, and bat extermination. All bat removal and control projects in Clinton County, MI are done humanely through a live bat exclusion.
- Rodent Control because there are mice, rats, or squirrels in the attic. You may have a beaver or groundhog problem as well. We are animal trappers in Clinton County, MI and we provide wildlife proofing, control, and exclusions. Our rodent control is poison free. Also as an added service we clean up rodent droppings and damaged insulation from your attic.
- Bird Control and Removal because you may have birds in the attic, birds in an eave, or in a bathroom vent. Bird calls coming from the Fowler, MI area we usually get are for sparrows, wood peckers, starlings, pigeons, or chimney swifts.
- Animal Control Removal Solutions are calls because you may have a bat in the chimney, attic, or roof. We never set bat traps. It is illegal to kill bats in Michigan. Clinton County, MI is near our animal trapping specialist and it requires a lot of drive time and patience. Call Michigan Bat Control, Inc. to see if we can trap your wild animal pest in your area. WE DO NOT remove domestic animals like dogs or cats.
- Animal Damage Control and Prevention- squirrels on the roof, birds in the eaves, or bats flying around the home may require some repairs on your home to wildlife proof it in order to keep the critters out. Wild animal prevention is part of our animal control services, because wildlife are always seeking alternative living areas, and those areas may be your home or attic. Capping chimneys, capping bathroom vents, caulking, and screening vents are all things we can do to keep you pest out.
- Animal Decontamination and Attic Restoration- Bats, rats, birds, mice, squirrels or raccoons in the attic can create significant damage to your insulation and pose a health issue. Bat and bird dropping contain the histoplasmosis fungi. Mice and other rodent droppings carry the hantavirus. Eggs of roundworm are found in raccoon feces and recommended to be removed.